Saturday 4 June 2011

Star Violet is back (with a new name!)

It's been a long time since I last posted, but I've decided to give blogging another attempt! I stopped posting a while back as it was getting very difficult to find the time. I also managed to lose my camera on a work trip, so was unable to share photos for a while until I could get a new one.

Since then I've changed jobs and also moved cities. I'm no longer living in Oxford - as much as I liked living there, the commute was just too long. So now I have a much easier time getting to and from work - and hopefully, more time to blog..!

I'm still buying and using a lot of cosmetics - my most recent obsessions have been with Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown and NARS so I'm sure I'll be posting about these in the near future. You might wonder why the blog is no longer "Star Violet" - I discovered (purely by accident) that there is another blogger who is also using that name. To avoid any confusion, I'm now Miss Violet.

That's all for now, and I hope to be posting again very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment