Wednesday 22 July 2009

Makeup rut and the working week

Been really busy lately as I just started a new job (after being out of work for months, hence it was a bit of a shock to the system, haha). Lately I'm finding that I'm in such a rush in the morning, mainly because I have a rather long commute, so I'm pretty much wearing the same thing day in and day out. Does anyone else find that the rush of the week stifles their creativity when it comes to makeup? I can't wait for the weekend so I can dig out my MAC Pink Nouveau lipstick and some purple eyeshadow!

On an unrelated note, ELF's Studio Line launches here on July 27th (next week!!!) so watch this space for reviews soon! I managed to get my hands on one of their Studio brushes a bit early and it's gorgeous so I can't wait to order the rest of them!

1 comment:

  1. I find that I can't be too creative when I'm going to work. I've been off for a good few weeks (Starting back very soon though and I can't wait) but when I go back I will be applying more makeup than before as I've been honing my skills thanks to Specktra.

    I love ELF brushes, can't wait to try the studio line of goodies

    x

    ReplyDelete